If you are considering a new hairstyle, could use a free haircut, or possibly some extra cash, we may have the deal for you. We are seeking ladies for haircut makeovers like the ones found on this site. If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, check out our hairstyles (or pick your own), read some articles to get inspired, or get more details.
Take a look at some before and after photos to get an idea of how much better you could look.
Sometimes it helps to hear from others about what they have experienced. We have numerous articles that give you other’s perspectives on why they made the decision and how they feel about it. Here are just a few to get you started.
- A COVID-19 Pixie and Help For many years, probably too many, I wore my hair long cascading to my waist. There were times when it looked really nice, but most of the time it was …
- Take a Short StepAre you contemplating a change of hairstyle, thinking of going from long to short? If so, you might have concerns, especially if you have never worn your hair short before. ...
- Ready to Cut That Long Hair Short?You’ve finally decided that it’s time to cut that long hair short and debut a fierce short hair cut. What should you expect? Deciding to cut long hair short isn’t ...
- Cut My Hair ShortBy Gina I am the type of person who is easily bored with my hairstyle. I have had many different styles over the years including long, short, angles, layers, bob, bangs, ...
- Pick Your PixieHeads turned and cameras flashed when Harry Potter’s Emma Watson stepped onto the red carpet sans her familiar long, wavy hair. Her new short pixie cut sent a clear message: ...
More Information or a Quote
We have a lot of hairstyles for you to view no matter if the style is:
- Shorter – our shortest hairstyles (these pay the most)
- Short – our short hairstyles (these pay well)
- Medium – our medium length hairstyles
- Long – long hairstyles for your reference
- Updo and braid hairstyles
- Undercut hairstyles
- Great color – some styles with great color
Would you consider buzzing/shaving?
Get more details about our program.